Why study a Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management?
- TU Dublin’s School of Hospitality Management & Tourism is Ireland’s leading hospitality education provider and is a member of the International Hotel Schools of Distinction
- The Gleneagle Group features Ireland’s best-known hotels and entertainment spots, making it an ideal space to develop hospitality expertise
- The Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management provides classroom learning and practical, on-the-job training to prepare students for global hospitality & tourism careers.
How it works
- Submit an application by 1 July and attend a Skype job interview
- Successful applicants will receive a job offer prior to paying tuition fees
- Earn €9.80 per hour while studying†
- Apply for a post-study work visa upon successful completion of the program‡
It doesn’t get any better than this.
Numerous hospitality positions are available and all students who get the Letter of Offer get a chance to attend a Skype job interview. Exciting roles get filled quickly so apply early.
†International students can work 20 hours while studying or full-time during school breaks (four months each year)
‡Students who complete the higher diploma program can apply for a minimum 1-year post-study work visa and work full-time positions.