SCU Melbourne’s plans to renovate Level One of our Lonsdale Street Campus is underway and this means our students will be able to enjoy new and improved student hang-out areas very soon.
We hope that this new campus expansion will encourage more and more students to hang out, collaborate and simply enjoy being out and about on campus.
What new spaces will our students be able to enjoy?
- A lunchroom with microwaves, vending machines and mini fridges
- Games area with foosball and table tennis
- An open plan student lounge
- Study booths and quiet study nooks
- Reflection and prayer space
- Computer areas
The delivery of these new student spaces will happen in stages over the coming months. Careful planning has been undertaken to ensure minimal disruption to SCU Melbourne’s day-to-day activities on campus.
SCU is committed to the constant improvement of our campus facilities and we look forward to seeing our students enjoying these new spaces.