2017 was another year of growth for University of Nebraska–Lincoln as it made great strides, yet again, on several academic and institutional fronts:
- #45 in the US News & World Report’s Top 50 business schools
- #4 in the US News & World Report’s 2017 Best Online Programs
- #24 in Military Times’ Best for Vets: Colleges 2017 rankings
- #35 in the Milken Institute’s “Best Universities for Technological Transfer”
- Designated “Best Buy” by the Fisk Guide to Colleges 2018
Quality education, affordability, and strong support services were not the only strengths of Nebraska validated in 2017. Students from the College of Journalism and Mass Communications won the grand prize at the Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Awards, the first time a college group took home the top award in the event’s 49-year history. The speech and debate team clinched its sixth-straight championship at the Big Ten Conference Challenge Tournament 2017.
To see more 2017 campus highlights, watch this video.