AT A GLANCE
Ranked by The Economist in the Top 100 Business Schools in the U.S., Brandeis International Business School (Brandeis IBS) prepares students to become WORLD READY leaders in today’s competitive landscape. Students learn business, finance and economics by being immersed in industry best practices, ethical principles and global experiences. Taught by experienced academics, entrepreneurs and industry professionals dedicated to student formation, graduates will contribute to the global economy through their chosen careers or through their very own enterprises.
Brandies IBS combines academic rigour and practitioner expertise so that students attain a global approach to managing people, products, services and companies. The school focuses on the overall global economy where students can see beyond borders and cultures in their management practice.
Brandeis IBS is located just outside the city of Boston, a known hub for higher education and is part of Brandeis University, a nationally-ranked institution at #34 in the U.S. News & World Report’s list. With almost 60 different countries represented in its student body, Brandeis IBS’ innovative and diverse community provides a dynamic on-campus experience for all students.
Brandeis International Business School is an EduCo International partner university.
- "My professors taught me so much about global business and leadership, and I learned a lot from my classmates. I wanted a place where I could hone my technology and marketing skills but more importantly, I wanted a school that gave me exposure to different cultures and an understanding of how to do business in other countries. Everyone was so helpful. They worked with me on my cover letter and resume and really prepared me for job interviews."
- Shweta Raisoni Jalgaon, India MBA 2013 Alumnus
- The MSF program is great. As a non-financial background student, I have grown a lot in the financial field in both knowledge and skills. You choose a concentration based on your interest so that you have control over your time and energy and focus on the most significant courses. The program also features many practice opportunities, such as the Industry trek, financial Forum, consulting field project and also networking events. If you are ready to improve, then you will improve.
-Yuanxi Yao MSF ‘17, China
- Choosing MSF program in Brandeis IBS is the best decision of my life. Here, I have a totally different learning experience than I had back in Taiwan. Everyone here is encouraged to express their own ideas. Even a shy student like me before is now able to give a clear and logical statement in front of the class. The professors are also amazing. They give lectures and lead class discussion in a very structural way, making sure all students are participating and thus can get the most value from the courses.
- Hao-Chu Chiang MSF ‘18, Taiwan
- One of the most interesting things apart from academics here at Brandeis is the unending activities that are held year round, every week and at every corner of this university. The university is always full of life and there are events around you all the time. I am a part of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Lab which lets me explore my entrepreneurial and creative side. Also, I am running for the President of the International Business School Student Association (IBSSA) which is very exciting since I get an opportunity to represent this school. There are various other clubs student can participate in such as music, dance and culture to finance based clubs like Private Equity, Marketing, Consulting, etc.
- Alekh Amit Mehta MSF ‘18, India