There has been an increase in the number of students studying the Hospitality Co-Op Diploma Program at Arbutus College, making it the most popular course offered. In response, they surveyed their students to find out why there was an increase in demand and discovered what the students enjoy the most about studying at Arbutus:
- Fixed schedules on Tuesdays and Thursdays, allowing students to plan their week with confidence.
- Eligibility to work off-campus while studying, meaning students can earn extra money during their time at Arbutus College.
- With more than 75,000 full-time jobs available in the hospitality sector in Vancouver, students have many opportunities to gain valuable work experience and positions upon graduation.
- The program is recognized by the American Hotel and Lodging Association, a global recognition.
- Six credits are transferable to the Acsenda School of Management’s bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management and the English requirements are waived to help students further their career in hospitality.
If you know someone who would be interested in spending a year in Vancouver while earning money and developing valuable experience which can lead to a fantastic career, you should take the time to find out more about Arbutus and its programs here.