(Melbourne, VIC and Terre Haute, Indiana) — EduCo International continues to grow its list of higher education opportunities for international students across the globe as it welcomes its newest partner institution, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
Located in Terre Haute, Indiana, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology is a top-ranked undergraduate private college specialising in science, engineering, technology and mathematics. Its mission is to provide students with the world’s best STEM education while nurturing an environment of individual attention and support. The institute combines strong academics with small class sizes, a robust support system and a family atmosphere – something that sets it apart from other tech schools.
Rose-Hulman helps students reach their full potential by inspiring them to build ideas. The institute encourages students to augment their course of study by promoting a wide variety of minors or specialised certificates. It also offers a myriad of opportunities to double major, empowering each student to combine their passions and interests while also expanding their marketability.
Additionally, the institution offers a multitude of activities and organisations to help students be more involved on campus. There are more than 90 student clubs and they range from academic, professional and recreational groups to service-oriented, religious and student government organisations.
Founded in 1874, the institute is now one of the best STEM schools in the U.S. because of its exceptional teaching, personal attention and experiential learning opportunities. Rose-Hulman has a wealth of distinctions and has consistently placed high in nationally recognised rankings.
Some of these rankings include:
- #1 Undergraduate Engineering Programs (23rd consecutive year), U.S. News & World Report College Guide 2022
- #1 Civil Engineering, #1 Computer Engineering, #1 Electrical Engineering, #1 Mechanical Engineering, U.S. News & World Report Academic Department Rankings
- #4 among 7,400 of U.S. Colleges (In Terms of Value Added), Brookings Institution’s Value-Added Assessment
- #1 among the Top 20 Best Schools for Internships (Private Schools) and #8 among the Top 20 Best Career Placement (Private Schools), The Princeton Review’s College Rankings
- #5 Top Schools for Career Preparation and #10 Best U.S. universities for student-staff interaction, Times Higher Education/Wall Street Journal
MarketWatch Study also revealed through a study that Rose-Hulman is the top college where female STEM students flourish.
EduCo International continues to seek partnerships with institutions that are inclusive, supportive academically competitive, just like Rose-Hulman, where students are prepared for lives of purpose and success.
To learn more about Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology and their intakes, entry requirements, fees, COVID-19 updates and others, agents can log on to Accelerate or email [email protected] Students who looking into studying at Rose-Hulman can contact their local EduCo representative or send EduCo a message here.