EduCo and our institutions have released statements about contingencies amid the ongoing COVID-19 situation. More information is available by clicking the links below.
To learn about alternative entrance requirements and changes in admissions processes due to COVID-19, click here.
My thoughts are with you and your loved ones during these uncertain times, and like so many, I have a heavy heart as I hear each day about the impacts COVID-19 is having on our communities. While the COVID-19 pandemic poses a threat to the safety of our communities and forces a tremendous change in the way we work and operate our businesses, I would like to assure you that in these difficult times, EduCo continues to operate and work with you to help our students gain access to some of the best post-secondary education across our four destinations and 15 institutions… >>> Read more
CIC Higher Education
- COVID-19 Response Plan – for term 2. Intake date: 1 June 2020
- Update from General Manager Francesca Macpherson, 25 May 2020 NEW!
Southern Cross University
- Letter from the Vice Chancellor – for session 2, intake date: 29 June 2020 NEW!
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates, 27 May 2020 NEW!
Acsenda School of Management
- Message from President re. term 3 – intake date 29, June
- VIDEO: President Neil Mort’s message to the Acsenda community, 24 May 2020 NEW!
- COVID-19 Response Plan, 25 May 2020 NEW!
Dublin City University
- VIDEO: Updates on the On-time/Online initiative, 27 May 2020 NEW!
- Coronavirus information, 26 May 2020 NEW!
- Letter to the students, 27 May 2020 NEW!
- VIDEO: International office updates, 12 May 2020
- Coronavirus COVID-19 guidance, 15 May 2020
Technological University Dublin
Duke University MIDP
- Sanford’s Approach to Academic Disruptions from COVID-19, 07 April 2020
Seattle Pacific University
- COVID-19: What it means to the SPU community, 26 May 2020 NEW!
New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) community updates, 05 May 2020
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- UMBC’s COVID-19 response, 28 May 2020 NEW!
University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- COVID-19: Our response, 21 May 2020
(This is a fully online English Class and could be a good alternative to IEP admitted students. If you have a student interested in pursuing this option for fall, please contact Karissa Malone at [email protected].)