AT A GLANCE
Brandeis International Business School (IBS) is part of Brandeis University, and offers graduate programs to students who want to be leaders in today’s dynamic global economy. Located in Boston, Brandeis IBS has a worldwide reputation for academic excellence with its programs frequently named in top ten global rankings by TFE Times and Princeton Review.
At Brandeis IBS, students will develop their knowledge of business, finance and economics further. They will cultivate a deep understanding of industry best practice and be immersed in international experiences. They will graduate as a principled professional and be able to look for positions in companies and public institutions worldwide.
Brandeis IBS exclusively accepts students for the fall (September) semester of each year. Depending on a student’s selected program, they will study their qualification over 16 or 21 months. EduCo has scholarships available to students interested in studying at Brandeis IBS.
- "My professors taught me so much about global business and leadership, and I learned a lot from my classmates. I wanted a place where I could hone my technology and marketing skills but more importantly, I wanted a school that gave me exposure to different cultures and an understanding of how to do business in other countries. Everyone was so helpful. They worked with me on my cover letter and resume and really prepared me for job interviews."
- Shweta Raisoni Jalgaon, India MBA 2013 Alumnus
- The MSF program is great. As a non-financial background student, I have grown a lot in the financial field in both knowledge and skills. You choose a concentration based on your interest so that you have control over your time and energy and focus on the most significant courses. The program also features many practice opportunities, such as the Industry trek, financial Forum, consulting field project and also networking events. If you are ready to improve, then you will improve.
-Yuanxi Yao MSF ‘17, China
- Choosing MSF program in Brandeis IBS is the best decision of my life. Here, I have a totally different learning experience than I had back in Taiwan. Everyone here is encouraged to express their own ideas. Even a shy student like me before is now able to give a clear and logical statement in front of the class. The professors are also amazing. They give lectures and lead class discussion in a very structural way, making sure all students are participating and thus can get the most value from the courses.
- Hao-Chu Chiang MSF ‘18, Taiwan
- One of the most interesting things apart from academics here at Brandeis is the unending activities that are held year round, every week and at every corner of this university. The university is always full of life and there are events around you all the time. I am a part of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Lab which lets me explore my entrepreneurial and creative side. Also, I am running for the President of the International Business School Student Association (IBSSA) which is very exciting since I get an opportunity to represent this school. There are various other clubs student can participate in such as music, dance and culture to finance based clubs like Private Equity, Marketing, Consulting, etc.
- Alekh Amit Mehta MSF ‘18, India