Information Technology Trainer
We currently have opportunities for Information Technology Trainer & Assessor.
Information Technology Trainer close
About the Company
Strathfield College is part of the Educo International Group which is a leader in the provision of education in major English speaking countries for students from around the world. With campuses located in Australia, Canada and the United States, EduCo’s institutions cater to a broad range of students with course offerings in Higher Education, University Pathway, Vocational, Career and English Language programs. Strathfield College is a registered training organisation (RTO) located in central Sydney, offering a range of vocational training programs from Certificate IV up to the Advanced Diploma levels in Accounting, Business Administration, IT, Tourism, Hospitality, Marketing and Management disciplines.
About the Role– Information Technology Trainer
We currently have opportunities for Information Technology Trainer & Assessor for the following courses.
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (ICT40115)
- Diploma of Information Technology (ICT50115)
- Diploma of Website Development (ICT50615)
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Project Management (ICT60415)
The successful applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE401110)
- A diploma or higher level qualification in Information Technology.
- Current industry experience in the relevant area
- Experience as Trainer and Assessor
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Must have current knowledge and skills in vocational training and assessment requirements
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for an organisation that has a fun and friendly environment and that takes pride in the learning outcomes achieved by their students
If you feel you match the above criteria and have the relevant qualifications and experience, please submit your application including a resume and cover letter.
Please note that due to large numbers of applications only successful applicants will be contacted, Thank you.
Employment Type: Casual/Vacation
Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs